This village was once inhabited all year round. We can find on many farms stone lintels, testimonies of the presence of "Kegnes and Frahans" (masons and stonemasons).
Its chapel (1684) is dedicated to Saint François de Sales.
Comforts
Services
- Pets welcome
Furniture
- Parking nearby
- Public WC
Itinerary
- Distance: 7.2 km
- Duration: 3h20
- Type of land: Ground, Hard coating (tar, cement, flooring), Grit
- Markup: Yellow arrow on green background.
- Maximum altitude: 1100 m
- Elevation: 538 m
- Positive elevation: 538 m
Services provided
Visits
- Group visit duration: 200 min
Prices
Free of charge.
Opening
From 15/06 to 15/10.
Complementary services
Guidebook with maps/step-by-step